Is Your Website Copy a Little “Needy”?
Does it tend to “talk to itself” (instead of to your audiences)?
Is it “all about me” (i.e., your company) – instead of what your audience cares about?
Why Choose Response FX for Website Copywriting? We Know How to SELL
- A membership website we re-wrote saw a 67% boost in guest accounts!
- Website copy we created generated a 22% opt-in response!
Ask website copywriters how they’re going to sell your product on your website. You should hear:
- “I’m going to follow the sales process — exactly as I would if selling face-to-face or over the phone.”
- “If you use Google Ads, I’d like to see which headlines and descriptions you’ve tested — and which have done better.”
- “I’ve personally tested . . . with various clients, and will do X, Y, and Z, based on that testing.”
- “I’ll review your key competitors’ websites — to be sure I craft a unique ‘why should I buy yours’ message.”
” . . . you got it. For all I know, you could have been our copywriter for many years.”
“This is a short note to tell you how important we all sense your key role has been for us at EMAS! We look forward to continuing our working relationship in the times ahead, and asking for your expertise & guidance. Super to work with you. Thank you!”
“The highly personal approach and tone of the copy, and the unique content marketing website really made the difference.”